Financia AUS™ technology provides mortgage bankers with the most comprehensive automated underwriting, pricing and optimization capabilities, customized to the individual lender’s Primary (including wholesale and retail) and Secondary (including float, bulk and MBS) operations. Financia AUS™ features breakthrough Optimized Decision Technology capable of underwriting, pricing and prioritizing multiple transaction alternatives, with an unlimited number of option possibilities, simultaneously.
Financia’s innovative solution for Secondary Market investors and Primary Market wholesale and retail lenders and brokers are developed to custom-fit the client’s unique requirements and operational behavior. Financia’s web-based technology was built utilizing .NET web services, FNMA and MISMO standards to enable seamless integration for maximum delivery and receipt.
Financia’s technology applies an innovative Artificial Intelligence to analyze and determine transaction variables and alternatives, including for scenarios that do not meet standard qualification requirements. Financia AUS™ integrates compensating factor, exception capabilities, and investor relationship in the optimized decision-making process. In addition, Financia AUS™ provides advance communication tools and transaction management capabilities for lenders and their origination base.
Financia’s mathematicians specializing in .NET technology enabled FINANCIA to develop the patented Artificial Intelligence, Universal Loan Decision, Transaction Optimization and Trade Execution. Financia’s innovation provides a true added value to all members of the mortgage banking community. Financia’s Automated Underwriting, Pricing and Optimization Reasoning consist of mathematical logic, which utilizes algorithms to prove theorems of calculus. Financia define all classes of applicants’, lenders’ and investors’ circumstances required to be solved with available program scenarios. It determines the qualified solutions to be used as well as inferred possibilities to efficiently conduct inferences and computations necessary to optimize the decision-making-process.
Financia’s Automated Underwriting & Pricing Functionality Highlights:
note: follows are basic highlights. Every system contains a different set of functionalities to provide proprietary operation for individual workflow requirements.
1) Underwriting, Pricing and Optimization of Conforming, ALT A and Sub-prime transactions of multiple investors for multiple products simultaneously
2) Relationship evaluation and preferences for Primary and Secondary market variables
- Secondary products and investor relationship, restrictions and preferences
- Primary wholesale and retail relationship, circumstances and needs
3) Optimized waterfall and haircut reasoning for multiple decision levels and investor/product options:
- Borrowers’ needs and preferences
- Originators’ preferences and restrictions
- Investors’/lenders’ preferences and commitments
4) Multiple loan alternatives with comprehensive product comparison
5) Selection options
6) Address compensating factors
7) Repair loans that do not meet standard origination rules
8) Counter offers and exception rights
9) Pricing and rate up-sell functionalities, including respective adjustments and specials
10) Rate Lock
11) Loan Registration
12) Piggyback, combo & I/O transactions
13) Credit worthiness decision with every credit pull
14) Underwriting guidelines reports
15) Rate sheet pricing reports
16) Override capabilities
17) Communication tools for wholesale and retail operations:
- Interactive submission
- Expert submission
- 1003 submission
- Transmittal summary submission
- Pipeline management tools and reports
- Bundled Services Platform for ordering and managing loan documents and closing services
- Automatic paperless delivery and receipt
18) Dedicated Network solutions
19) Export / Import XML, MISMO, and FNMA
Financia is constantly pushing to keep its competitive technological edge in the marketplace and to provide the most advanced and complete solutions for Secondary and Primary lending institutions.